Friday, March 21, 2008

the dauphin

hi guys! my name is Yvon, twenty one years old, originaly from Cameroon that is located in the central part of Africa. I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia, where I am to pursue my college diploma.
I have been leaving in the State for almost three months and actually taking ESL classes at ESL Instruction situated in Downtown Atlanta where I prepare myself in order to be ready to attend American university classes at Georgia Perimeter College where I look forward to get a degree in Human Resources and Management.
By creating this blog, my main objective is to give you guys some news about my new life and also meet new people that have always been one of my favorite passions. I hope everyone will enjoy himself and also feel free to leave your comments.

No comments: