Friday, May 16, 2008

Dating in Atlanta!

Dating in Atlanta has always been one of the hardest challenges I ever had in my entire life. Coming straight from Cameroon, which is my home country and where I used to have a lot success with girls, my new experience in Atlanta about women makes me believe that all girls are not the same.
In fact, it was a Friday afternoon in the Foot Locker store located in the Underground Mall, where I was spending some times with my friend looking at shoes. Suddenly, I saw a wonderful and beautiful girl with long brown hair; dark skin, short pants and yellow shirts wearing a shade entered into the store. While she was walking, going to the women side, I breathe some air and told my friend that this one was mine. So I fixed my clothes again, took my courage and went to accost her. Soon as I got closed to her, I opened my mouth to say hi and she said hi too. I asked her how she was doing and she responded well, then I told her how pretty she was and my desire to be friend with her and eventually keep in touch with her. Unfortunately, I realized that I was talking to myself and I was looking crazy because the girl was ignored me and people were laughing at me as well. So far, my second failure was in the train where I met a girl of 23 years old. When I asked for her number, she told to me how foolish and stupid I was to meet somebody that I don’t even know and ask for her number the same day. One thing very funny I got from her is she asked me to go back to school in order to restudy how to chase after girls.
Therefore, considering my personal failures, I can conclude that dating in Atlanta is not an easy process. We all need to be ready and most importantly, be lucky.
http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/90470/Single-Black-Females-versus-Atlanta's-ratio%3F
http://www.itsjustlunchatlantasuburbs.com/?vid=c1c14efa-7a40-467a-8d99-eb9ef40dedd6

1 comment:

bettyfriedan said...

How difficult dating in Atlanta is? I think the dating experiences you had are really funny. It is important to notice the influence of culture differences insuch asituation. dating a woman is not always the same. And if you ignore the customs and the rules how dating in every country how dating could take place, you will always find yourself in such an embarrassing situations. In sum I am happy the women you met in Atlanta did not think about taking you to the police, you are lucky! man!